How to Get your Guest Post on Entrepreneurstrail.com
Thank you for contributing to Entrepreneur’s Trail! By partnering with us, we want to showcase your thought leadership while promoting your brand as a trusted resource in your field.
As a relatively small agency, we regularly receive leads that don’t quite fit our services. In such cases, we prefer to direct these prospects to trusted partners. With this in mind, here are some guidelines and recommendations for each piece of content you submit.
List of desired blog post topics and themes
In general, the articles we accept as guest content fall into the following themes:
- Digital Presence
- Social Media
- Marketing & Sales
- Business & Starups
- Side Hustles
When considering a writing topic, ask yourself the following questions:
- Will this topic be relevant to Entrepreneur’s Trail’s audience?
- Will this article offer solutions (that don’t require the purchase of my product)?
- Am I qualified to write about this topic?
- What insight can I bring to this subject that no one else can?
If in doubt, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: we’re looking for articles written by people with practical experience in marketing, sales or business creation.
The Types of Posts We Do Not Want
- Anything that we already covered in our blog (you can use the search tool to make sure it isn’t covered)
- Anything that has the intend of promoting your business, activity or affiliate link.
- Anything that’s innacurate or offensive
- Anything illegal or not judged as ethic by our team
Post Requirements and Tips
- The article must have least 1000 – 1500 words per post. More is also correct.
- The article must target a 1 – 20 diffuculty keyword and related ones. They should be included at least 15 times in the article.
- The article’s SEO title and title must be eye-catching, contain your main keyword, a power word and a number.
- The article must include at least 7 internal links to Entrepreneur’s Trail’s articles (internal links).
The principle of reciprocity
- Link from your domain to any article we host on our domain (entrepreneurstrail.com)
- The link Must be do-follow and permanent.
- We will occasionnaly check if your link is still linking to our website.
- You have to link to our website before submiting your guest post